What I’m about to write may scare a few people. I believe that country has reached a tipping point. Lawlessness is no condoned by our government. How you say? Let’s count the ways shall we.
1. Allowing unvetted migrants in with no process in place to screen them.
2. Allowing BLM protesters to destroy private property and by selectively editing comments they make to give the appearance that all they want is peace.
3. By arming 3rd world Islamic state terrorist groups.
4. By allowing suspected terrorists to leave Guantanamo Bay Cuba so they can return to the battlefield to inflict more harm on American soldiers and innocent civilians.
5. By allowing the continued slaughter of babies in the womb.
6. By sending millions of dollars to terrorist organizations in the name of diplomatic foreign policy.
7. By not securing the southern border of the United States.
8. By not prosecuting Hillary Clinton for high crimes and misdemeanors
9. By not prosecuting Barack Obama for high crimes and misdemeanors
10. By keeping our troops in foreign countries so central banks and George Soros can continue to reap windfall profits from collapsed economies and large nation building contracts.
This of course is a partial list. But it represents a lawless government with no intent on prosecuting itself. The people and the military establishment must eventually recognize that we are now at the point of no return.